In response to the social distancing efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19, we are requesting clients comply with a few changes at our hospital. We will continue to provide vital veterinary care and take all precautions to keep our staff & clients healthy.
Our Curbside Care is designed for you to bring your pet to our hospital with your safety in mind.
1) The hospital doors will be locked. Please call us at 270-526-3839 from your vehicle when you arrive.
2) Our staff will come out and get your pet to bring them into the hospital.
3) Doctors and staff will communicate & collect payment over the phone.
4) Please call ahead for prescription refills & food purchases. We will gladly have them ready, take payment over the phone & bring them to your vehicle.
5) Emergencies and end-of-life care will be exceptions to the policy.
Wash your hands, don’t touch your face & stay home if you’re sick. We will gladly reschedule appointments as necessary.Thank you for your patience & if you have questions or concerns please call us 270-526-3839.
Heritage Animal Hospital